Pole barns and pole buildings have never been so energy minded. That’s because a Cleary Pre-Engineered Building with our Energy Miser Option, reduces heating and cooling costs on virtually any size or style of Cleary building you decide to construct. From attractive Commercial Buildings, to versatile Suburban Buildings, to awe-inspiring Horse Barns and Horse Arenas, the Energy Miser option will benefit you for the life of your building.
Comfort for All Seasons
Cleary Energy Miser Buildings bring you year-round comfort with unsurpassed heating and cooling capabilities. Cleary’s Energy Miser Insulation Package is one of our most popular options and can be used in any building type, style or size you choose. Whether you are working in sweltering heat or relaxing on a cold winter day, your Energy Miser Building will maintain whatever temperature you choose, regardless of mother nature.
What makes it an Energy Miser Building?
8 layers of protection to keep you comfortable
- Ridge vents to ventilate the peak
- Fully ventilated attic
- Wall Converings – Steel or your preferred wall covering can be applied to walls with the correct nailer spacing
- Base Trim for a finished appearance
- Tough continuous polyethylene vapor barrier covers all insulation to seal out moisture from the work area
- Over 8″ thick walls with 8′ wide uncompressed 6″ fiberglass blanket insulation between all wall posts meeting the desired R-values
- Vented on each side wall to help provide a ventilated attic
- Blown in ceiling insulation. Deep heel trusses allow for 14″ of ceiling insulation. Steel can be applied directly to the bottom of the ceiling trusses
What our clients
“I would definitely recommend Cleary because of their workmanship and their pricing, which is very reasonable. I priced out different companies and Cleary was very comparable. I was more than pleased with all of the work that Cleary put into my building and the entire building process.”
Mike Straubhaar, Cleary Farm Building Owner
“Working with Cleary really was an easy process, and the warranty and finish on the building are great. We put this building up 6 years ago and we’ve had people say ‘wow, a brand new house.’ It looks great, and we never really touch it. We recommend a Cleary building to anyone we talk to. It’s such a joy to live in. We love it!”
Erik Anderson, Cleary Home Owner
“Our Cleary building has really worked out well for us. The crews were great to work with, the supervision was great on the job and we just very happy with how everything turned out. The whole building process went very smooth with Cleary, and they very easy to work with, which I think is the biggest difference that separates them from the competition.”