From Contact Through Completion and Beyond…
Discover all of the Cleary Advantages here!
In business since 1978, over 105,000 structures sold, and over 800 employees to serve you
- We design, manufacture, deliver and construct commercial, equine, farm, suburban and residential pre-engineered structures.
- You will be served by Cleary Building Corp. employees at every stage of your project.
- There is no project too large or too small.
- Single source of responsibility for all Clients – full service from Cleary employees from start to finish.
Family owned and Debt Free since 1985
- A stable, debt free company that can weather a changing economy.
- We are neither a franchise nor dealership.
- Built on a foundation of solid principles with policies and procedures that are proven and time tested through the years we have been in business.
- Reassuring our clients and our employees that we will be here for generations to come.
Seven Cleary Building Corp. Values
- Honesty, Integrity & Trust – Key attributes that build strong relationships
- Discipline – Be precise and efficient in your daily schedule to allow maximum productivity
- Respect for all people – All employees must work in an environment of mutual respect
- Taking care of people – Provide an environment for future growth and opportunity
- Doing the right thing – Everyone must exercise good judgment instead of just “doing things right”
- Increase company value – Encourage employee participation in improving processes and procedures
- You can make the difference – Every day is full of choices for all of our team members that impact our company. Each individual plays a pivotal role at Cleary Building Corp. and provides a valuable contribution to daily activities that can make the difference. We nurture an environment for everyone to be successful. These seven values are key for your personal and professional growth with our company.
Shamrock Service Guarantee
The Shamrock Service Guarantee assures you that the Sales Specialist will monitor the construction of the project and keep you informed throughout the process.
- Even after completion Cleary Building Corp. will make routine inspections.
- Read more about the Shamrock Service Guarantee here.
Safety... We make it our business
- We utilize an in-house safety program called WORK SMART/WORK SAFE to properly train our employees and reduce accidents.
- We have a full-time Safety Manager to monitor, enforce & educate all employees on proper safety techniques.
- We invest millions of dollars in state of the art fall protection equipment and provide our employees with the best equipment in the industry.
3 state of the art manufacturing plants and multiple locations across the United States
- World Headquarters and flagship manufacturing plant in Verona WI, Midwestern plant in Grand Island NE and Western plant in Hazelton ID.
- All locations open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 8am-12pm on Saturdays.
- Quality control starts immediately with our lumber selection and continues through the entire manufacturing and construction of your structure. We use the highest grades of lumber available.
3 ply non-spliced fully treated columns manufactured by Cleary Building Corp.
- We use the best column in the industry to support your structure.
- Non-spliced Laminated Treated column consisting of 3 – 2”x6” #1 Southern Pine – 2.4 times stronger than the competition.
- Saddled truss to column connection – 2 bolt connection offers superior strength.
- We engineer and manufacture our own columns.
- Our Trusses are engineered by Cleary employees and manufactured from a minimum of #1 Southern Pine lumber.
- Custom Truss Design: Trusses are “made to order” for each building and designed by our Engineering Department.
- We use the best steel offered in the industry.
- Fabral Grand Rib 3 PLUS has 10 layers of protection.
- Lifetime warranty on the film integrity and the leading paint warranty in the industry.
Cleary dependable written warranties
- Warranties are only good if there is a solid company like ours backing them, and all of our warranties are in writing.
- 1 year workmanship warranty.
- 5 year wind damage on all locked slide doors.
- 5 year roof leak warranty.
- 5 year structural framework warranty if damaged by snow which does not exceed the design load.
- 50 year column warranty against rot and decay.
- Wisconsin Badgers – education should influence people’s lives beyond the boundaries of the classroom.
- Cleary Building Corp., its owners, and employees participate in many charitable donations and events annually.
Steel Wood University - Training the Cleary Team
- MVP/MBA Training: Fully trained Building Sales Specialists to evaluate the building site, design and price a structure that meets Clients’ exact needs. Manager training to succeed with a dynamic company in an ever-changing marketplace. “Through our MVP and MBA training programs, both new and veteran employees are taught the fundamentals of success, leadership and customer service. Cleary building Corp.’s philosophy encompasses more than just the construction of a high quality product. We are building leaders as well.” – Sean Cleary, President Cleary Building Corp.
- BBA Training: Foreman are provided a continuing education on safety, quality and productivity through the use of our unique “job site” training facility at our World Headquarters.