- Non-spliced Laminated Treated column consisting of 3 – 2”x6” #1 Southern Pine
- 2.4 times stronger than the competition.
- We engineer and manufacture our own columns.
- Cleary buildings are framed with the highest grades of lumber available
- 2×6 Girts and 2×8 treated bottom plank.
- We use the best steel offered in the industry.
- Fabral Grand Rib 3 PLUS has 10 layers of protection.
- Lifetime warranty on the fi lm integrity and the leading paint warranty in the industry.
Building Green for long term savings
“Green building” is based on producing more sustainable buildings and is the basis for the current green building certification systems. These certification systems encourage many building practices including the use of recycled, regionally produced and rapidly renewable materials. By following these construction methods the building life cycle cost, including your initial purchase, remains low.
Building Life Cycle Cost Benefits
Life cycle cost is a method to determine the entire cost over a product’s intended life cycle. For buildings, the main factors considered are initial cost, operating costs, replacements costs and maintenance or repair costs. (6) Current methods of post-frame construction contain many green elements which support life cycle costs including: reduced site disturbance, less use of wood to create the structural system, engineered systems for the roof structure, a building cavity with room to accommodate insulation to meet International Energy Conservation Code requirements – a must for many green building systems, and flexibility of interior design due to the absence of interior structural columns.Click the Image on the right to view the brochure and learn more!
Click here to learn more about our green buildings.
Want to learn more? Click here to discover more features of a Cleary Building on our cross section rendering.