When you choose to build a customized Cleary Pre-Engineered Structure (commonly called post frame, pole barns or pole buildings) you want the peace of mind that your new building will last a lifetime. By choosing Cleary, we also ensure that the process will be a stress free experience for you and your family. While every building is custom designed there are similar processes Cleary follows whether we’ re constructing an efficient business or commercial, a functional storage or suburban building, or an awe-inspiring horse barn or horse arena. Please watch our Building Process video on the right to learn more!
Cleary Building Corp. Work Smart/Work Safe Program
Cleary Building Corp. knows that “Safety is No Accident.” We care about our employees. Our Work Smart/Work Safe Employee Safety program is designed to not only benefit our employees, but our Clients too. Learn about our Safety program.
Cleary buildings are designed using some of the highest quality lumber grades available. Trusses and headers are designed in accordance with:
- TPI (Truss Plate Institute) National design standard for metal plate connected wood truss construction.
- National Design Specification (NDS) for wood construction.
Cleary Personnel Experience and Assistance Your Cleary Building Sales Specialist is experienced in layout and design and is equipped with a transit, tapes, and stakes. We will:
- Make sure that you have selected the proper location for your building site
- Ensure the building design is optimized for your site layout
- Properly prepare the site to avoid surprise costs during the construction process
The three most important considerations when planning a new facility are:
- The correct location
- The site prepared properly
- The right design