“I can’t believe we live in a “Pole Barn” was a comment one of our satisfied customers jokingly said after moving into their new home. The reason they couldn’t believe it is because they are actually living in a custom Cleary Pre-Engineered Residential Structure. We put the same attention to detail in new residential construction as we do an elaborate horse barn and arena or commercial building. Discover for yourself the advantages of building your new home with Cleary.
- Save Money
- Quality On-site Construction
- Flexible Designs
- Stronger and More Structural Integrity
- Easy Future Expansions
- Variety of Siding and Roofing Options
- “Energy Efficient” – Lower Heating and Cooling Costs
Considerations for a House or a Vacation Home
- Where will you locate the house on the site? Where will the sun rise and set?
- What direction will face the street?
- How will you access the site?
- Do you prefer one story or two?
- Will there be any exposure on the basement/lower level?
- How do you want room layouts to be done?
- Consider Traffic flow through the house.
- How many bedrooms?
- How many bathrooms do you want and what size?
- What is the size of your family?
- How many people will occupy the house at one time?
- Should there be space consideration for pets?
- What should the size of the kitchen area be?
- Should it accommodate a table?
- What seating space will be available?
- What size should the pantry be for food storage?
- Will you have a washer and dryer?
- Will you have a fireplace or woodstove?
- Consider the size of the living room.
- How much furniture will you have?
- Do you want any decks, patios, or porches? If so, how large?
- How much garage space will you need?
- How do you plan on using your garage?
- What toys do you need to keep protected?
What our clients
“I would definitely recommend Cleary because of their workmanship and their pricing, which is very reasonable. I priced out different companies and Cleary was very comparable. I was more than pleased with all of the work that Cleary put into my building and the entire building process.”
Mike Straubhaar, Cleary Farm Building Owner
“Working with Cleary really was an easy process, and the warranty and finish on the building are great. We put this building up 6 years ago and we’ve had people say ‘wow, a brand new house.’ It looks great, and we never really touch it. We recommend a Cleary building to anyone we talk to. It’s such a joy to live in. We love it!”
Erik Anderson, Cleary Home Owner
“Our Cleary building has really worked out well for us. The crews were great to work with, the supervision was great on the job and we just very happy with how everything turned out. The whole building process went very smooth with Cleary, and they very easy to work with, which I think is the biggest difference that separates them from the competition.”