Cleary Building Corp. COVID-19 Update
For our existing Clients:
- Our first priority at Cleary is the safety and wellbeing of our Clients and our Employees and their families.
- We are requiring compliance with the latest CDC guidelines at all of our facilities and jobsites.
- Our Cleary Team is constantly monitoring relevant information and adjusting as needed.
- All current projects are progressing through the Engineering, Processing phases at this time.
- Thanks to our long term investments in technology, many of our people in Engineering and Processing are able to be very effective working from home and there will be no impact to your project in those areas.
- All current projects are also progressing thru the manufacturing and construction phase
- Construction is considered an essential industry and, as long as we can do so safely, we will continue operations.
- Your Cleary Sales Specialist has remained in contact with you and will continue to do so throughout this crisis and beyond.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call your Sales Specialist, local Cleary office or our Corporate office at 800-373-5550.
- We sincerely appreciate your confidence in Cleary Building Corp and look forward to serving your needs now and in the future.
For our potential new Clients:
If you are looking for a new Cleary Building and are wondering what impact the Covid-19 crisis will have, we have a few Frequently Asked Questions below which may provide the answers. If your specific question is not addressed below, feel free to call your local Cleary office or our Corporate office at 800-373-5550
Frequently Asked Questions;
- Can I still work with a Cleary Representative to design a new building?
- Certainly, our first priority is the safety and wellbeing of our Cleary Team and their families. We remain open to serve you at all of our locations and we have modified our procedures to comply with all CDC guidelines related to Covid-19. Our Sales Specialist will be glad to work with you by phone, email, telecommunicating in any way that makes sense. While on the phone, we can review your property with you using Google Maps or other available websites and start the design process in our DreamMaker software. In most cases, we can still arrange a visit to personally inspect the jobsite and easily maintain the Social Distancing guidelines while moving your new project along. Just give us a call or send in your contact information using the link here and let’s get started.
- Will the start dates for new projects be delayed because of the shutdowns?
- At this point, there have been no delays. For the most part our Cleary crews continue to build our Clients’ projects as construction is deemed an essential business and we can still safely operate while complying with CDC guidelines.